Version 2.0.135, August 8, 2005.
* 6-hours update interval limitation of trial version is removed.
* Surfpack version is added to user-agent
* Caching of JS and CSS files opened with localhost
* CDATA sometimes was not processes - fixed.
* Undo changes if write transaction was unsuccesful.
* CSS in iframe support is fixed.
* Removing different types of line breaks from XML files.
* New modules displayed by default - FeedGallery Feed of the Day and Surfpack Feedback.
Version 2.0.128, April 26, 2005.
* 2-pages limitation was left even in the registered mode - fixed.
* Removing #13; from XML files.
Version 2.0.125, April 20, 2005.
* Major update.
* Mozilla Firefox and Opera 7.5 support
* Unlimited number of pages
* Designer to edit and customize the pages
* Ability to add URLs / RSS to it from browsers' context menu
* Page templates
* Quick Search with selection of about 100 search engines
* Directory of 2000 RSS newsfeeds and modules
Version 1.2.97, July 27, 2004.
* Page loads faster (2 times approx).
* Double day-of-the-week in the page clock is fixed.
Version 1.2.96, July 23, 2004.
* Reading Layout behavior in MyIE2 is fixed .
* A comment link is displayed in Reading Layout entries (if present).
* Fixed problem with non-Latin characters in folder names.
* Startpage Guard is fixed to work correctly with domains like about:blank and my.msn.com.
* Web modules initialization is 1/3 faster now.
* Default encoding in all HTML, XML, XSL files now is iso-8859-1.
* MSXML 4.0 SP2 is included to distributive (a side effect is the page loads 20% faster now).
* Minor tweaks and fixes.
June 23, 2004
- First public release of Surfpack Startpage (english version).